Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Journey - Pretty Little Studio

Hello all! I love using travel-themed product as a metaphor for life - the journey, the adventures, etc. - and I did just that on this scrapbook page for Pretty Little Studio:


I used the Let's Go collection to document my little man's kindergarten graduation. You can get all the links to specific products on the Pretty Little Studio blog here.


Kindergarten for this kiddo went much differently than it did for his older brothers. It was an adventure, with a lot of learning (for him and for me) and growth. It has been interesting to watch first grade unfold and to see how he is continuing to overcome challenges and find success.


I'm off to do laundry and disinfect my house ;). I hope you're doing much better! Thanks for visiting today. Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!