Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hello Baby Love - Pink Paislee

I'm excited to share another layout created with the C'est La Vie collection by Pink Paislee!


My last C'est La Vie layout was all about pink; this one is totally different color palette-wise. I love it when I can pull a variety of color schemes from the same collection :).


The Pink Paislee blog is all about Valentine's Day this week and next, and we're celebrating with BIG titles. I used the "hello" acetate pieces from the ephemera pack as well as the black acetate alphas to create my oversized title.


You can read more about my process over at the Pink Paislee blog here. Something I didn't share there, though, is my journaling for this page:


I like to make mushy-gushy love letter type layouts for my kids, especially around Valentine's Day. I hope they appreciate them one day :).

I have a running joke going with my kids. I randomly ask, "Did you forget?" Sometimes it catches them off guard and out of context, so I act flabbergasted that they would forget. What are they forgetting? That I love them. Most times, though, they smile (or, in my almost 13 year old's case, smirk) and they say they remember. I hope that these scrapbook pages are another way that they will always remember that I love them.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!