Wednesday, February 17, 2016

C'est La Vie Spiral Notebook - Pink Paislee

The C'est La Vie collection by Pink Paislee includes this gorgeous notebook, not unlike their Christmas-themed notebook or Memorandum notebook. I love them all, but I especially love this one because of the chic floral touches.


I decided to make a gift out of this one, a quote book that I would fill with special sentiments and decorate with C'est La Vie papers and embellishments.


I decided on a topic for each section. I embellished the first page in each section with handwritten and typewriter font quotes, acetate, patterned paper, stickers, and cork, as well as ink splatters and gold thread.


I'm going to share all the pages on Periscope this Friday, so look for that (username PrecociousPaper).


After that, I'm wrapping it up in more delicious C'est La Vie product and shipping it off to the sweet recipient. I hope she likes it :).


Check out more photos on the Pink Paislee blog here. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!