Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pineapple Slush - The Studio & Pink Paislee

Hello! Are you a fan of Sonic? If you aren't familiar, Sonic is a fast food place famous for their drinks. One hot afternoon last week, we decided to try it out for the first time. I ordered a pineapple slush, which is basically pineapple, pineapple juice, and slushy ice. It isn't their most exciting offering, but I really loved it!


I don't normally scrapbook the things I eat or drink, but I was prompted this time by the latest challenge at The Studio Challenges - food. You can find all the challenge details here.



The Citrus Bliss collection by Pink Paislee was perfect for this page! I used the gold foil pineapple vellum as a main element. I loved mixing fonts and colors with these Thickers for my title. My favorite part has to be the wood veneer pineapple and the chipboard pineapple. So cute!


Do you have pineapple photos to scrap? Get a look at the Citrus Bliss collection here. If you have food photos of any kind to scrapbook, be sure to play along here at The Studio. Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!