Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Catch-up - December Mini Album Cover - Pretty Little Studio


Hello and welcome to Christmas Catch-up week! I'll be sharing all the Christmas projects I missed blogging in December (you know, when it was the crazy-busy holiday season). I've got albums, decor, layouts and even video tutorials to share, so I hope you'll join me (or pin for later, when you aren't in holiday overload mode).


Today I'm sharing the cover of my December mini album, created for Pretty Little Studio.


I started with a 6x8 binder that I purchased at Target a couple years ago. When I saw Pretty Little Studio's Holiday Cheer line, the navy blue and gold made me think of this lonely little binder and the two made a perfect pair for a mini album.



I have yet to fill the inside, but I have a plan. All December long I kept a Pottery Barn holiday shopping bag out on my counter (since it was so visible, it was kind of important that it be festive and cute). Whenever a bit of memorabilia came home from school or a party or a performance, into the bag it went. After CHA, I plan to print photos, make basic cardstock pages, then hole-punch everything and add it all to the binder. I'll embellish with Pretty Little Studio die-cuts, stickers, word flags, flair, etc. I'm certain it will be an easy afternoon project. Just my speed for a December album :). I'll do a video walk-through when I'm done and share here on the blog.


You can read more about the darling product and my process for the cover on the Pretty Little Studio blog here.

And, if you're really just over Christmas and ready for Valentine's Day, you've got to check out Pretty Little Studio's new line - You and Me. It's beyond darling and I can't wait to get my hands on it. From Valentine's Day on into Spring, this collection is full of sweet vintage charm, trendy patterns, and all the fabulous embellishments you've come to love and expect from Pretty Little Studio.

Thanks for stopping by today :). Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!