Thursday, April 3, 2014

How's Life? - SRM


Honestly, life is good. I'm exhausted, tired and sleep-deprived, but I'm blessed. I'm trying to count those blessings - like her new habit of smiling and carrying on serious conversation in coos - instead of the hours of sleep I'm missing out on. Once her cold goes away, I'm sure we'll all sleep much better :).



Recently, while my hubby was wandering the aisles of a big box home improvement store, Adlyn and I wandered over to the paint section to find paint chips for some furniture projects I have coming up. I picked up these two paint chips because I thought they were pretty ;). And how darling are they together? They inspired the colors of this card (made with Heidi Swapp Color Shine).



And, of course, my sentiment is by my favorite sticker people - SRM! Have you heard about SRM's new adventure? They are starting a challenge blog! You can find it here. The first challenge goes up tomorrow. I plan to play along and I hope you will, too :).

Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!