Thursday, March 27, 2014

This Happened - Scrapbook Circle

Looking for the DCWV/Faber-Castell blog hop? Click HERE.

This happened. I dolled up my little girl with a pair of aqua and polka dot sunnies (complete with bows) and posed her for instagram shots. Yeah, I am that mom.



The current challenge at Scrapbook Circle is to create a layout based on the phrase, "Today is a HAPPY day." The March kit, Portobello Road, includes an exclusive stamp that says just that. I altered the stamp to suit my layout (see how at the Scrapbook Circle blog today).



Isn't she the cutest?! Once a week I take the kiddos to the park after school to do homework and then play. While the big boys run around the playground, Addie and I chill on a blanket. And take pictures. On rainy days we go to the library, which is great, but not quite as relaxing. Days like this one are truly happy days.



Everyone can play to win a $15.00 shop credit, subscriber or not. I'd love to see you join in. Find all the details here. And see more of my take on the challenge here. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Oh..she is just adorable! Don't worry.....I've been "that" mom too, it's too fun not to be!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that is SOOO stinkin cute!! Totally loving the layout, but that picture is the show stopper!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!