Monday, March 17, 2014

Mini Monday - So Lucky

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I look forward to scrapping Adlyn's first St. Patrick's Day, but in the meantime, I thought it would be fun to visit a mini album I made over a year ago for the occasion.



If you took my friend Amanda Robinson's Silhouette Cameo class, you may have seen this. All papers used (cardstock, patterned paper, gold foil) are by DCWV. The cut files are Amanda's fabulous creations. The flair is by A Flair For Buttons. Our props were from the dollar store and made with my Silhouette.


We had a lot of fun at our leprechaun photo shoot! There's nothing quite like giving your kids some crazy props, some chocolate coins, and letting them go to town ;).

I hope you enjoyed my mini! I'm planning to host one Mini Monday per month here on the blog, so stay tuned for more mini albums. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Aww too cute - I didn't know you'd had your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a SWEET little mini and FUN photo shoot I'll bet the kids will remember this one for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!