Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wrap it Up Wednesday - Cupcake Poppies and Washi Tape


Hello and welcome to my last installment of Wrap it Up Wednesday :). I created today's gift wrap for my mother-in-law for her birthday gift. I had fun with this one because it features a new product for my Etsy shop - Luxe Cupcake Poppies.



I was making a batch of these new flowers and my mother-in-law stopped by. She saw them and commented that she thought they were pretty, so of course I had to adorn her gift with one! This is the pink bloom.



I wrapped her present in kraft paper (what else? You know I love it!), then dolled up the paper with washi tape. This coral and gold metallic quatrefoil tape is by K and Company for their SMASH line. It's my new favorite tape. I layered it with a yellow polka dot.



So, would you like to know what's inside? I'll share soon! Have a great day! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!