Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pretty in Pink - DCWV and SRM

Pink never has been my favorite color. My pink ballet tights were about all the pink I wore once I started buying my own clothes. Until I started having boys, that is. Then I rebelled against all the blue and added some girlish pink to my wardrobe. Just a little, though. I don't decorate in pink, and I don't often paper craft with pink. However, pink seems to be making its way onto several recent projects, including this card:


I made this card with the Dear Jane stack by DCWV. I played along with the monthly card sketch challenge at the blog. I've been hoarding that pink ribbon for ages. It was perfect for this stack and this sketch :).


The sentiment is by SRM Stickers. I love their brown stickers!



Thanks so much for stopping by :). I hope you are having a fabulous day - pink or otherwise :). Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!