Monday, November 21, 2011

Precocious Paper Design Team Call

Would YOU like the opportunity to receive Precocious Paper product in exchange for sharing your creations and talent with us?  I am now accepting applications for the January - June 2012 design team.  I am looking for designers who are happy to create a range of projects - layouts, cards, altered items, hair accessories, etc. If you are interested, please email me with the following information:

1. Your name and contact information.
2. A little bit about yourself.
3. Links to your blog and gallery.
4. Your scrappy/crafty resume, including current responsibilities (past DT experience is not necessary).

And I'd love to know your answers to these questions:

1. What is your favorite Precocious Paper product and why? 
2. How would your contribution to the Precocious Paper design team be special?

Every other month you will receive the monthly Sampler and be required to create at least three projects with it.  During the other months you will receive a smaller batch of product and be required to create at least one project with it.  You will also receive a discount code for additional product.

I'm excited to see fresh faces and I welcome applications from past guest designers and current DT members.  The call will remain open through December 10th. Designers chosen for the team will be contacted by the 15th. I look forward to receiving your application! Tessa

precociouspaper (at) yahoo (dot) com

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!