Friday, April 29, 2011

Guest Designer Friday!

Hello!  Please welcome Precocious Paper's May Guest Designer, Joanna Bandelin!


You can read all about Joanna and get linked up to her inspiring blog on the Design Team page.  I sent Joanna the May Sampler, "Mother's Portrait." 


I'm hearing that one of the most popular pieces of the sampler is the Woodgrain Fabric Lollipop flower.  Joanna was drawn to it also, and here is a beautiful card that she made with that blossom front and center:


I love the mix of My Mind's Eye Stella and Ruby papers, vintage paper, and twine :).


Joanna also used two of the leaves that come in the sampler and some of the minty aqua trim.


The recipient of this gorgeous card is one lucky person!  I am excited about sharing more from Joanna next Friday, so please be sure to stop by and take a look.  If you haven't picked up your May Sampler, you can find it here.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend :). Tessa

P.S. - Happy birthday to my awesome 7 year old Carson!  A camo party is in the works, complete with army man cupcakes and a nerf battle.  What were my husband and I thinking when we timed these boys of ours?  I might be partied out next week ;).


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great card! Count me as another fan of the woodgrain flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I can't wait to see her other examples... love that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!