Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To B or not to B?

My love for yellow is spreading from scrapbooking and clothes to my home decor.  And happily, my boys don't mind.  As a project girl at The Studio, I have a new post up today.  Come see how I transformed this...


...into this...


...to match my new decor.




And I wanted to say thank you for all the well-wishes!  I am still pinching myself about being a part of the new GCD Studios design team - I cannot believe it!  I applied with the hope that being on the DT would bring access to some of my scrappy goals, and I'm telling you, I feel SO blessed to be heading that way.  Thank you for celebrating with me :).

Have a wonderful day! Tessa

8 comments:

  1. I really love this. The papers you picked look fantastic!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the flowers, had to really check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh I love this!!!! It turned out Perfect!!!! I have a Big P....now you have inspired me to work on it!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really started to love yellow over the past couple of years and this is perfect spring decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is FUN! Love the flowers--adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on gcd studios ! How wonderful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tess this is darling! Its so nice to put our crafty skills in to our home decor! You are one of my Friday Favorites on my blog today! www.sarazenger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!